VACANCY: PRE-SCHOOL ASSISTANT
From after October Half Term 2018
An opportunity to work as part of a team providing safe, high quality education
and care for pre-school children within a Christian context.
Tiger Cubs Pre-school is a well-established pre-school affiliated to All Saints’ Church, Lindfield,
caring for two to four-year-olds, Monday to Friday during term-time only.
The vacancy is for
Tuesday and Wednesday mornings (8.30am-1.00pm; term-time only)
with the possibility of increased hours in the future.
Pay will be according to qualification and experience.
Successful applicants will be subject to references and a DBS check.
- Be enthusiastic, committed and motivated
- Have an Early Years qualification of level 3 or above
- Be sympathetic to the Christian ethos of the pre-school
- Have experience with pre-school children
- Be willing to undergo job related training
For more information or an application form,
please contact the Manager, Clare Nibloe on 07905 099 802
Closing date for applications is Monday 8th October 2018
Interviews will be held on Monday 15th October 2018